Monday, April 2, 2012

Profile: Lisa Wickbold of "Piglet & The Bean"


Name: Lisa Wickbold
Stall name: Piglet & the Bean
What are you selling at Sew & Tell? Handmade children’s clothing and homewares including super cute (can I say that about myself?) appliqué height charts, cushion covers, wall hangings, cot/play blankets for babes, kids couches, dresses/bloomers and what-not.

Q. What is your craft / creative outlet of choice?
A. Aewing

Q. Who is your craft idol?
A. My Mum

Q. Who taught you to craft?
A. Ahhh, as above.

Q. Who or what inspires you to be creative?
A. Seeing what my friends can make from their living rooms whilst also rearing children, going to work and still fitting into their jeans.

Q. Which talent would you most like to have?
A. Cooking well and enjoying the clean up

Q. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
A. At this point in my life a sleep in, a cup of tea and uninterrupted time to read a book

Q. What is your greatest fear?
A. A tie between heights and spiders

Q. What is your current state of mind?
A. A bit frantic, a bit tired - but full of possibility

Q. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
A. Retaining my sanity whilst traveling overseas with multiple small children

Q. What is your most treasured possession?
A. My family and my Janome DC2101

Q. Where is your ideal place to live?
A. Living the dream – Mt Warning, NSW

Q. Favourite holiday destination?
A. Yamba

Q. If money were no object, where would you take off to?
A. Get Phil and Kirsty to find us a beautiful farm house in a lovely village somewhere in England when it was warm with a good pub and maybe a horse?

Q. Can you tell us about your best vintage find?
A. I didn’t find it, but a Victorian “Albertina” necklace given to me for Christmas about 8 years ago.

Q. What is your favourite thing to cook for your friends?
A. A cream-filled chocolate roll from the Austral (but I don’t cook it)

Q. What is your motto?
A. It can always get done tomorrow


No comments:

Post a Comment