Sunday, April 29, 2012

Profile: Georgia Fox


Name: Georgia Fox
What are you selling at Sew & Tell? Greeting Cards, Gift Tags, Kids’ Toys & Clothes

Q. What is your craft / creative outlet of choice?
A. Furniture rearranging

Q. Who is your craft idol?
A. My mother-in-law

Q. Who taught you to craft?
A. My mother

Q. Who or what inspires you to be creative?
A. An intermittently flickering part of my sometimes-functioning brain

Q. Which talent would you most like to have?
A. Mathematical ability

Q. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
A. A family sleep-in

Q. What is your greatest fear?
A. Sharks

Q. What is your current state of mind?
A. Still thinking about sharks...

Q. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
A. My nine year old daughter

Q. What is your most treasured possession?
A. My cats

Q. Where is your ideal place to live?
A. My house

Q. Favourite holiday destination?
A. Bologna

Q. If money were no object, where would you take off to?
A. Chasing fig season around the globe a few times

Q. Can you tell us about your best vintage find?
A. A 1963 Vauxhall I dragged up from Tasmania & into the 21st century

Q. What is your favourite thing to cook for your friends?
A. Birthday Cakes

Q. What is your motto?
A. “What could possibly go wrong?”



No comments:

Post a Comment